Cody

Cody
Look at those dimples!!!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Medical Exam and Visa Photo

Today was a good day!!! We got up early. Cody jumped out of bed ready to go. I have never seen such a happy kid. He is always smiling. After we all got up and ready to go we went down and had breakfast. I really need to take pictures of this buffet. It is really amazing. This morning Cody and Dave and a kind of soup Cody showed Dave how to pick out your kind of noodles and all that you want in your soup and tell the server the server then sautés it and puts it into a broth for soup. Dave said it was very good. I had to have traditional breakfast not lunch for breakfast. After breakfast we came up to the room, relaxed a little and skyped with family. Dave and Cody went down and swam in the pool for about an hour while I tried to nap. I am stilled so messed up with the time change. I feel like I am running on empty a lot of the time. Cody had been asking to swim from about 6:00a.m. on. He is surprising us all the time at how much english he does know. Dave and Cody ate some Chinese noodles for lunch. We then met our guide at 1:00 in the lobby to go to Cody's medical exam. The medical exam is in a new building it is very nice. Our guide is very good and got us in and out quick. Cody did very well. The only part he had trouble with was the eye exam. The dr. said he should be wearing his glasses all of the time. Next on to get the visa photo taken. We went to a building that I had recognized when adopting Max. It was a bit of a wait to get through but we had fun looking a pictures on my iphone with Cody. He saw a video we took of Dave in China town eating some wasabi and having a reaction. Cody thought it was so funny because we got some wasabi nuts at Walmart and Dave eats them and Cody laughs at Dave's face each time. When it gets too hot to handle they shout out WASABI. It is pretty cute. You can really tell that Dave and Cody are bonding well. I love the way Cody just looks up at Dave literally. He really gets a look of awe in his face. After our day of medical and paperwork we came back to the hotel and ordered a pizza well actually our guide ordered for us. Cody choose a pizza with shrimp and crab on it. I did ask for just cheese. He really loved it. He is a really good eater and I do not think we will have a problem when we get home he likes lots of american food. I just hope Max follows his lead. I can not wait to get home and all bond as a whole family. I miss everyone. I am looking forward to tomorrow. We do not have any appointments or paperwork. We go meet our guide in the lobby at 9:00 a.m and head over to Cody's orphanage. I brought some candy (thanks to Barb) to give out to the kids at the orphanage. After the orphanage we will head to the safari park. We will spend the rest of the afternoon there. I am sure Cody will love it. It has been a great da!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment